The All Set team is thrilled to introduce our brand new All Set blog. Here at All Set, we strive to be more than just your preferred mobile app for house cleaning & landscaping services. We want to be a member of your neighborhood too!
All Set was founded based on our belief that too often comfort and convenience are missing from the customer experience when arranging services for your home. Our user friendly mobile application handles the convenience side of the problem by aggregating local providers, sorting based on verified customer reviews, simplifying scheduling and facilitating credit card payments.
However, making customers comfortable with their home service providers requires more than just solid reviews and attentive customer service. It requires a personal relationship based on a commitment to being a part of the communities we serve. With that in mind, we are launching the All Set blog to put a face to the App (so to speak) and to highlight all kinds of great things that are happening in our neighborhoods.
Follow All Set’s blog to see the latest on:
- Profiles and interviews with the home services professionals who serve your communities
- Local community initiatives (both those driven by All Set and any other awesome initiatives that we think are having an impact)
- Tips and tricks for maintaining the cleanest possible home
- Overviews of the neighborhoods we serve highlighting the best places to eat, play and hang out to keep you busy while we are taking care of your home for you
- All Set’s expansion of service areas and services
- Anything else that we find useful, entertaining or just plain funny
Let All Set know if there’s any great stuff going on in your neighborhood that you think deserves a shout out. We can’t wait to hear from you!